Program Leader I (After School Sports & Mobile Recreation) Job at Redwood City, San Mateo County, California
Parks, Recreation and Community Services
No Application Deadline
The City of Redwood City’s invites you to apply for the position of Program Leader I (After School Sports & Mobile Recreation).
- Please click on the job announcement file below to review the recruitment flyer.
- A complete application is required.
- Applications will be reviewed continuously as they are received. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Program Leader I - (After School Sports Mobile Recreation) Job Posting.pdf
- This is a non-benefited casual position.
- Casual employees may not work more than 1000 hours per year.
- Casual employees will receive sick leave in accordance with State Law.
CLICK ON APPLY LINK TO LEARN MORE
1017 Middlefield Road
Redwood City, CA 94059