Building Attendant Job at Danville, Contra Costa County, California
Recreation, Arts & Community Services
No Application Deadline
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Facility duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Unlock and lock buildings for renters and programs.
- Be present and assist renters during events.
- Set up and breakdown tables and chairs for rentals and program classes.
- Maintain and keep facilities clean during and after events.
- Move furniture/equipment and return to appropriate storage areas after events.
- Assist renters with facility equipment usage.
- Clean sinks, counters, mirrors, stalls, floors, restrooms, and garbage disposal before and after rentals and program classes to ensure facilities are clean inside and outside.
- Performs duties within OSHA standards.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED
Works under general supervision of the Facilities Supervisor.
- Ability to relate well to the public.
- Be reliable and responsible.
- Inform renters of current facility policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate poise and good judgment.
- Work flexible hours including weekends or holidays.
- Move furniture and operate custodial equipment.
- Lift 50 pounds; carry 30 pounds.
- Follow oral and written directions.
- Work independently.
- Respond to emergency situations quickly and efficiently.
Previous public contact experience desirable. Knowledge of general custodial cleaning apparatus.
High school graduate or equivalent. Valid California Driver’s License required.
CLICK ON APPLY LINK TO LEARN MORE
510 La Gonda Way
Danville, CA 94526